Physical and Energetic Examination of the Homeopathic Patient by Filip Degroote
Please note: this is a digital product only available in RadarOpus.
This reference material is the complete handout of Dr. Filip Degroote’s course Energetic Training Seminar to Identify the Simillimum in Every Patient. This five day training is a course about verifying homeopathic remedies by clinical and energetic examination.
Because Filip Degroote considers this method as a necessary tool to detect the energetic imbalance of the homeopathic patient, he wants to share it with all homeopathic practitioners because it deserves a permanent place in homeopathic practice.
The first part of the work is training in pure clinical observation in relation with homeopathic remedies.
The second part is a step by step training to apply the energetic examination, which is mainly based on applied and clinical kinesiology and acupuncture. Since homeopathy treats an energetic disturbance of the body with energy correcting medicines, it makes sense to use oriental medicine (acupuncture theory) to diagnose the energetic imbalances in the physical body.
The third part consists of schemes and schedules to apply during this examination.
The related basic work Physical Examination and Observation in Homeopathy (also available in RadarOpus) is of high relevance. In this work, Dr. Filip Degroote describes a precise clinical picture for a very large number of remedies, so – once an appropriate remedy has been selected – one can verify the exactness of the remedy by examining the patient in a physical and energetic way before administration.
What is the difference between a classical homeopath and an energetically schooled classical homeopath?
- The classical homeopath interviews and observes the body language and external characteristics, and evaluates the information which leads to a prescription. There is no immediate certainty that this prescription is the simillimum of the patient. Next there is waiting and watching for the reactions of the patient. If the patient reacts insufficiently or not at all, the homeopath then goes on to another potency of the same remedy, or a different remedy.
- The energetically schooled classical homeopath interviews and observes the body language, external characteristics, and then evaluates the information. The energetic examination follows which is used to identify the simillimum out of the selected remedies and to verify it. There is thus 100% certainty. During the energetic examination, the homeopath also notes other energetic phenomena, such as: which physical or energetic layer should be treated first which “blockage” (described below) – if present – may be preventing the action of the selected remedy even when it is the correct remedy and consequently has also to be treated
Blockages may be due to:
- Switching, (breakdown in communications between both cerebral hemispheres) by which the prescribed simillimum sometimes cannot start to work.
a classic nosode which balances the ancestral energy and makes the prescribed remedy work on deeper levels.
- Trauma such as emotional, physical or vaccination.
- Isopathic nosodes such as viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Structural imbalance such as subluxations and fixations of the spine (which one can learn to correct them oneself).
- Severe nutritional deficiencies.
- Electromagnetic disturbances within the patient. All of these can be tested for very quickly, and treatment type prioritized. When these blockages are recognized and rectified, the correct prescription works directly and much deeper.
Following the initial interview and repertorization, as every classical homeopath does, there is a short list of remedies to test. Then there is the examination which tests for meridian or energy imbalances via an indicator muscle, usually either the deltoid anterior or the serratus anterior. For each remedy there is a set of muscles that will test weak, or some meridian points that can be located and tested, or one can make a circuit with the patient to uncover a muscle test weakness. Thus there are many ways to verify a remedy.This way of approach makes it sometimes possible, even in defective cases, to find a simillimum in a very short time.
Also, in the course of the energetic examination an interaction of the simillimum of the patient with an ancestral energetic layer can be brought transiently to the surface. By treating also this ancestral layer (related to a classic or bowel nosode) directly after the administering of the individual simillimum it brings on an accelerated action and greater profundity of the simillimum. So one can conclude that there are two layers of disturbance: one being the individual disturbance and the other being an ancestral energetic disturbance which is covered by one of these nosodes.
Another advantage is that by his testing system also a quick differentiation between animal, mineral, and plant remedies can be made. This can be extremely useful.