Fifty homeopathic Indian Drugs by Subrata K. Banerjea
Please note: this is a digital product only available in RadarOpus.
This is a book by Dr. Subrata Kumar Banerjea, a renowned homeopath and teacher from India. The book contains the materia medica of 50 Indian drugs that are commonly used in homeopathy, such as Cephalandra indica, Boerhavia diffusa, Terminalia arjuna, Withania somnifera, etc. The book provides the botanical names, common names, family, parts used, preparation, indications, keynotes, clinical tips and comparative drugs for each remedy. The book also includes some cases and photographs of the plants. The book is a valuable resource for homeopaths who want to learn more about the Indian drugs and their therapeutic potential.
Benefits of having this book:
• You can learn about the homeopathic properties of 50 Indian drugs that are derived from plants, minerals and animal sources.
• You can expand your knowledge of the materia medica and discover new remedies that may suit your cases.
• You can compare the Indian drugs with other well-known remedies and find their similarities and differences.
• You can get practical tips and insights from the author’s clinical experience and case studies.
• You can appreciate the rich diversity and heritage of Indian medicine and homeopathy.