Materia Medica of a few Rare Nosodes by Subrata K. Banerjea
Please note: this is a digital product only available in RadarOpus.
This is a book by Dr. Subrata Kumar Banerjea, a prominent homeopath and teacher from India. The book contains the materia medica of six rare nosodes that are used in homeopathy, such as Lyssinum, Morbillinum, Sanicula, Streptococcinum, Staphylococcinum and Thyroidinum. The book provides the source, preparation, indications, keynotes, clinical tips and comparative drugs for each nosode. The book also includes some cases and photographs of the patients treated with these nosodes. The book is a useful resource for homeopaths who want to learn more about the nosodes and their clinical applications.
Some of the benefits of having this book are:
• You can learn about the homeopathic properties of six rare nosodes that are derived from disease products or animal sources.
• You can expand your knowledge of the materia medica and discover new remedies that may suit your cases.
• You can compare the nosodes with other well-known remedies and find their similarities and differences.
• You can get practical tips and insights from the author’s clinical experience and case studies.
• You can appreciate the role and value of nosodes in homeopathy and isopathy.