BENTLEY, Grant – Soul & Survival – The Common Human Experience
Soul & Survival explains human behavior. We are complex creatures who have both a soul and a survival instinct. When we understand how each of these two aspects works, we gain a deep understanding of who we really are. Soul & Survival concepts are based on thousands of people telling their life stories. They shared what happened to them, how they felt and their health problems. As part of their diagnosis and treatment everyone had their facial structure examined a distinct pattern emerged.
Soul & Survival explains:
* Our individual behavior
* Our group behavior
* Why we feel different, special or excluded
* The purpose of these feelings
* The relationship between our face, our nervous system and our emotions
* How energy levels lead to illness
* How to maintain healthy energy levels
* The importance of action
* Why we behave in repeated patterns when we are stressed or tired
* Our individual skills that help us to be accepted and nurtured by others
* Universal forces that dictate not only human behavior but all aspects of our planet including social changes over different time periods
* Cycles of time and their impact on us
* How the actions of thousands of our ancestors dictate who we are now
Soul & Survival is for health practitioners counselors, psychologists, naturopaths, homoeopaths anyone who wants to better understand the behavior of their patients in regard to their health and well being. Soul & Survival is for patients, family and friends. To help parents understand their children, couples understand each other and families to know each other.
After reading Soul & Survival, you will have compassion for those around you and an understanding of why you feel different to people that are close to you. Reading Soul & Survival will develop a true recognition of your self. When energy principles are understood major lifestyle changes can occur. Relationships can be healed, health can be improved, happiness can be found.