Repertory of Homeopathy and Homotoxicology by Ivo Bianchi
Please note: this is a digital product only available in RadarOpus.
Repertory of Homeopathy and Homotoxicology by Ivo Bianchi covers both historical and modern aspects of homeopathy and, most importantly, associates them in an interesting manner with conventional medicine. The bridge function of homotoxicology and its special therapeutic features, compared with classical homeopathy, are described. Homeopathic medicines are classified from constitutional medicines to nosode and organ preparations and to homeopathically adjusted allopathic medicines and catalysts, including the so-called homaccords and other composite medicines. Especially in relation to such composites, stimulation of organ functioning and their therapeutic importance and usefulness in acute phases are explained based on their similarity function, even according to findings in microbiology and pathology, which reflect symptomatologic occurrences.
In addition, and according to Bianchi, such a strategy may have value in preparing the patient for a refined homeopathic approach with single homeopathic medicines. Bianchi explains his view on specific and nonspecific stimuli, essential for understanding the logic of composites and low dilutions. He emphasizes careful history taking under the clinical aspects of homotoxicology, combined with the symptomatology customary in homeopathy. Ways of administering remedies are discussed (ie, injections), as are combined dilution levels of one starting material. Also, the logic of one or the other dilution level in prescribing is explained.
- It covers both historical and modern aspects of homeopathy and associates them with conventional medicine.
- It explains the bridge function of homotoxicology and its special therapeutic features, compared with classical homeopathy.
- It classifies homeopathic medicines from constitutional medicines to nosode and organ preparations and to homeopathically adjusted allopathic medicines and catalysts.
- It describes the logic of composites and low dilutions, the ways of administering remedies, and the dilution levels in prescribing.
- It presents 13 reasons for the complex homeopathic remedies in homeopathic practice as an integrated approach to any pathology.
- It divides the repertory into chapters of physiological importance that follow a system elected by Bianchi, related to his view on homotoxicology.
- It includes symptoms and pathologies, clinical and homotoxicological selective experience, protocols, clinical cases, regional leaders, plant monographs, and homotoxicological protocols.
- It provides a clinical Materia Medica with corresponding homeopathic single and combination medicines.
- It is the perfect software tool for naturopaths, homeopaths and alternative medicine practitioners.
- It allows the busy homeopath to search for many pathological conditions and find remedy suggestions within the focused clinical rubrics of this repertory.