Milk Matters Newsletters by Patricia Hatherly
Please note: this is a digital product only available in RadarOpus.
Milk Matters is a newsletter publication written twice a year for the past decade by Patricia Hatherly. The newsletters are intended to widen your knowledge on The Lacs as a kingdom and the clinical management of breastfeeding issues.
- March 2018 Newsletter – Natrum Muriaticum and Oversupply
- November 2017 Newsletter – Ailments From A Poor Diet – Sanicula Aqua
- March 2017 Newsletter – The Maintaining Cause of Poor Diet during Lactation
- November 2016 Newsletter – Too Cool for School – getting back on track with Lac Cameli Dromedarii
- April 2016 Newsletter – DD of the three elephant provings (two milks and an ivory)
- November 2015 Newsletter – Silent Reflux
- March 2015 Newsletter – Not Welcome in My Country – a case of Lac Macropi Gigantei
- November 2014 Newsletter – A Nursing Strike
- March 2014 Newsletter – Dysphoric Milk Ejection Reflex and Lac Humanum
- November 2013 Newsletter – Breastfeeding during open heart surgery for an aortic stenosis and ventral septal defect
- April 2013 Newsletter – DD of Lac Macropi Gigantei / Uluru
- July 2012 Newsletter – Finn’s Story
- March 2012 Newsletter- DD of Lac Asinum / Lac Humanum
- November 2011 Newsletter – Rhus tox for Nipple Trauma
- June 2011 Newsletter – Recipe for the preservation of human milk during the weaning period
- February 2011 Newsletter – DD of Lyssin / Lac-c / Lac-lup
- November 2010 Newsletter – A Double Dose of Thrush
- July 2010 Newsletter- Lac delphinum
- March 2010 Newsletter- A Proving Response in an Infant to a Prescription of Phytolacca for Mastitis
- November 2009 Newsletter – DD of Lac-c; Lac-h and Lac-m
- July 2009 Newsletter- White Spot
- April 2009 Newsletter – Lac-drom
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive access after placing an order?
Generally, within 24-48 business hours. Orders are processed manually and it takes us this amount of time for processing.
How do I add my new books/features to my program?
Have another question about this product?