VERVARCKE, Anne – Family Finder Module
Essential family themes – Precisely defined and easy to find!
This innovative module allows you to effortlessly search for keywords that are linked to homeopathic families and small remedies. Gain instant access to themes, expressions and essential information gleaned from Anne’s clinical experience and broad understanding of the ‘Vital Approach’ in Homeopathy.
- Streamlined & beautiful interface designed especially for finding families!
- Enter keywords that express the core issues of your case.
- Differentiate between families, quickly viewing the essential themes and core experience of each group.
- Discover many lesser known remedies!
- Use this module to help define a family of remedies that match the vital sensation, core experience, presentation-style and mannerisms of your patient.
- Call upon Anne’s broad knowledge of families and small remedies to help in your Homeopathic casework.
- Comes with a visual map which helps you to orientate the case according to the central themes / level of development.
- Diverse families are mapped according to the complexity of the issues present in the case.
- These are defined as 2D or 3D – a division which makes the process of kingdom selection more simple.
- Free ‘Vital Approach’ Manual included!
The more you use the module, the more you will get to know the keywords for each family. Anne has provided a broad overview of many families, distilling the information down to the most succinct points. Therefore it is good practice to use the most fundamental expressions that describe the issues in the case.